Reporting to: CEO
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: US$ 1500.00-US$2000.00
Benefit: Profit share
Main Duties :
– Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; manage the day-to-day activities of a team of 7-10 full stack developers, including team leaders, senior developers and developers.
– Management of developmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
– Oversee and manage multiple healthcare and hospital management systems.
– Work closely with developer team to architect and develop the best technical design and approach as a hands- on technical leader.
– Works closely with managers, team leaders from Business Development Office, QA Office and Operations Office and all project development stakeholders to develop project plans, and participates in resource planning and project delivery commitments.
– Develops, evaluates, and implements improved processes, methods and tools to continually improve system delivery effectiveness.
– Manage day to day work allocation to the development team, guide and mentor the team, be hands-on whenever required.
– Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management team of FWTA.
– Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership and communicate well with various stakeholders.
– Specifies systems architecture, application design, systems integration methods, and data migration tools and techniques
– Coordinates with QA testing staff to ensure comprehensive test coverage, effective performance and load tests, timely resolution of issues, and other actions to assure delivery of quality software.
– Bring in all latest technologies to meet products enhancement of FWTA (existing and new ones).
– Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
– 10+ years of working experience in designing and system development, mobile and web applications.
– At least 5 years of working experience in managing and leading a team of 7-10 full stack developers.
– Excellent knowledge and skills in database analysis and design.
– Strong coding abilities, architecture, debugging, and performance/diagnostics measurement skills.
– Having successful experience in building and managing large, scalable web based systems by application of Laravel, Symfony, Zend frameworks and PHP Language.
– Excellent knowledge of OOP.
– Demonstrating strong ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
– Demonstrating strong ability to interpret complex technical issues into simple and application for the development.
– Honest, responsible and hardworking under the challenging environment setting.
– Willing to learn new things and team-work.
– Able to manage and cope with stress while working.
– Able to work with minimal supervision.
– Language: PHP, C#
– Frameworks: Laravel, Lumen, jQuery, Symfony, Zend, etc.
– Mobile frameworks: React Native
– Good knowledge of Python, Mobile App is a plus.
– MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
– Container: docker
– Version control (Git, Gitlab, SVN)
– Linux CLI basics (Nginx / Apache / PHP configurations)
– Experience working on VPS (AWS, Linode, and Digitalocean with UBUNTU)
– Experience building and managing RESTful APIs